We are always looking for superstar consigners who have made the decision to make room in their closets, share their clothing with others, and of course, make a little bit of cash. Here you will find FAQs on how consigning with us works.
What items are we looking for?
- Ladies’ clothing, handbags, real/costume jewelry, accessories (scarves, pantyhose, gloves, etc)
- Items must be contemporary – purchased within the last 3 years
- Items must be clean and in good condition
When do we accept items?
- Spring/Summer Items | January – July
- Fall/Winter Items | August – December
How much will you receive as compensation?
- 40% of the selling price – exceptional pieces (eg. real jewellery, Hermes/Chanel/etc handbags can be negotiated)
How does the consignment process work?
- Bring your items into the store – appointments are required only for weekends, otherwise you can come in anytime during weekdays
- We will immediately select the items we will carry in the store – an approximation of the price for a particular item can be provided upon request
- You will receive a a temporary receipt with an “expiry date”. The items selected will be sold in-store until the expiry date – September 15th for Spring/Summer items, March 15th for Fall/Winter items
- Following this expiry date, we will have your money ready for pickup. If there are items that have not been sold, you can either take back the items, or we will donate the items to charity
- With our robust inventory system, a detailed consignment record can be provided upon request
If you have any other questions, please feel free to send us a message via our contact page, or call us at 604.730.9638.